Motion Theater® Artists Network
Students who become proficient at Motion Theater may decide to perform Motion Theater in solo and/or ensemble forms. For this purpose, they can belong to the Motion Theater Artists Network.
The intention of each Motion Theater Artist and Motion Theater Company will be to:
- work out on a regular basis to further develop their craft
- create and produce performances
Performances might take place in any of the following types of venues: Performance Art Galleries, Small Theaters, Community Centers, Studios, Retirement Homes, Senior Centers, Conferences, Corporate Venues, Private Homes, Parks, Prisons, Hospitals, etc.
Membership and Fees
- Performers who belong to the Motion Theater Artists Network can perform Motion Theater in pubic venues.
- Members in the Motion Theater Artists network are licensed to use Motion Theater techniques and performance scores in their rehearsals and performances.
- We request that MTA’s use the Motion Theater trademark in their publicity and marketing.
Motion Theater Company: $250/year
Motion Theater Artist: $125/year